We hope you'll continue subscribing to the SCMP. However, if you decide to cancel your digital subscription, you can do so according to the method through which you subscribed to our service:
Subscribed through credit card
If you purchased your subscription on SCMP.com using a credit card, please make sure you cancel your subscription 72 hours before your next billing date within account.scmp.com.
- Go to Manage your subscription in account.scmp.com
- Click on the three-dot button at the right end of your subscription information.
- Click "Cancel subscription".
- Follow the steps online to cancel your subscription
Subscribed through Alipay
If you purchased your subscription through Alipay, You can login AlipayHK APP, navigate to the auto-debit option, and disable the auto-debit service to SCMP.
Subscribed through App
If you purchased your subscription through Apple App Store or Google Play, you can find instructions in the links below. Please make sure you cancel your subscription 72 hours before your next billing date.
- How to cancel a subscription from Apple
- How to cancel, pause, or change a subscription from Google Play
Subscribed through "Subscribe with Google"
If you purchased your subscription through Subscribe with Google, you will need to manage your subscription in your Google Account.
Once you have cancelled your subscription, you will still enjoy unlimited access until the end of your billing cycle, and your subscription will then automatically end.